• Decor / Laundry/Mudroom

Laundry/Mudroom Renovation: One Room Challenge Week 1

We are SO excited to be participating in the One Room Challenge for the fourth time! Over the last two years, we’ve participated in the ORC to renovate our Boys Room, our Master Bedroom and our Living Room. This year, we are so excited to be renovating our laundry room in our new home and turning it into a beautiful, yet functional laundry/mudroom! We are also super excited to have partnered with Lowe’s.ca where we will be sharing our “Before” and “After” reveals of the space on their website!

Head over the Lowe’s.ca to see the BEFORE of the space as well as learn about the inspiration behind our design.

Below you can watch our first video in this six week series. We will be doing weekly video updates along with blog updates to share our progress and showcase some of other fabulous partners!

We are SO excited for this challenge and hope you will join us for the next six weeks!

Christine

• Reply Nicole Varga October 4, 2018 at 10:16 am

I love everything on your inspiration board! Mixing styles is so much fun, makes it so much more personal. Can’t wait to see how it turns out!

• Reply Christine October 10, 2018 at 9:49 pm

I couldn’t agree more Nicole! Thanks so much for following along!

• Reply Shelbi October 4, 2018 at 12:32 pm

That cement look tile is incredible!! Can’t wait to see your progress!

• Reply Christine October 10, 2018 at 9:49 pm

Thanks Shelbi! Isn’t it stunning?!

• Reply Jessica Brigham October 5, 2018 at 1:44 pm

So funny, I grew up with a main floor laundry and it is sooo desirable 🤣 Gorgeous vision board! Can’t wait to see!!

• Reply Christine October 10, 2018 at 9:50 pm

Thanks Jessica! It is so desirable eh?! Stay tuned!

• Reply Sabrina S October 6, 2018 at 10:55 am

Wow Super exited about this one! Can’t wait! I’m sure it will be fun! 😉

• Reply Christine October 10, 2018 at 9:51 pm

haha fun isn’t what I’m feeling at this particular moment, but it will be worth it! Thanks girl!

• Reply Lesley Metcalfe October 9, 2018 at 9:54 am

Ack! What a great blank canvas you are starting out with! It’s going to make for such a stunning transformation and the most dramatic before-and-after photos. I love that you’ll be knocking out the closet to include a functional mudroom area. I LOVE your tile choices. I want to do a floor just like that in my bathroom. Looking forward to following along, I love that you are creating video updates, so fun!

• Reply Christine October 10, 2018 at 9:53 pm

Thanks so much Lesley! It’s slowly all coming together!