• Kitchen Utensils

Chapters Indigo Obsessions

Berry Basket

Berry Basket

Last night when I went out to do my weekly grocery shopping, I decided to pop into Chapters Indigo for a quick look around. Now that Target is gone from Canada, I find there are fewer and fewer places to just wander around and look at pretty things. Luckily, Chapters Indigo is still here and feeds that desire quite well.

I found this beautiful ceramic berry basket that I just fell in love with. I mean seriously, how cute?! And right now, they are on summer clearance! It comes in ivory and baby blue and they are half price at only $7!

Who doesn’t love stationery?! I could browse the Chapters Indigo stationery section for hours, studying each notebook, pen and cards, imagining all the people I would send them to and all the little notes I would scribble down. I absolutely love these “Oh You” Note Cards, that are also half price at only $7.48 for a pack of 15 cards with coordinating envelopes. Maybe you will be the lucky recipient of one of these in the near future!

I know that life is so much than just collecting things. But I really do believe that God has enabled beauty in this world in all shapes and forms. And I really do think that sometimes the simplest pleasures can be found in a new decor piece for your home or a small notecard that will bless the heart of one of your friends!

*This is NOT an affiliated post. I really just loved this products and wanted to share them with you.

• Reply Jacynta July 21, 2015 at 11:23 am

I spent SO long at the Chapters at square one last night. The indigo line with all the pretty floral and feathers has stole my heart! I picked up a new notebook and agenda. Now I have the dilemma of which agenda to write in since they start in august go until the next December! lol

• Reply Christine July 29, 2015 at 5:04 pm

I hear ya girl…the struggle is real with Chapters! Could buy one of everything! xox

• Reply Aishwarya S July 21, 2015 at 11:27 am

They do look great! 🙂

• Reply Kassi July 21, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Target is gone from Canada!?! That’s no fun at all!!! Sounds like you still have some fun places though… And I agree, sometimes something pretty can really brighten your or your friends day!!!

• Reply Christine July 29, 2015 at 5:06 pm

Absolutely! And my heart is definitely still reeling from the loss of Target…nothing will ever truly replace that but this comes close! xox

• Reply samantha July 21, 2015 at 12:29 pm

I love the gold print on that stationary. Those cherries look so yummy, cute bowl!

• Reply Pam July 21, 2015 at 1:30 pm

I LOVE CHAPTERS!!!! I always go there first when I am looking for bridal and baby shower gifts! And I really appreciate when store have really awesome sales! (none of this 10% off business!) and they definitely do not disappoint when they mark things down!

• Reply Christine July 29, 2015 at 5:07 pm

Absolutely! Their sales are actually sales…and worth waiting for! xox

• Reply Rosemond July 21, 2015 at 1:54 pm

I didn’t know that Target left Canada. That sucks! I’ve never heard of Chapters Indigo I live in Los Angeles, I don’t think we have those here. Too bad cause you found some really cute stuff!!

• Reply Christine July 30, 2015 at 2:48 pm

You can shop them online! And yes, they left in the later winter/early spring. It was devastating for many of our Target faithfuls!

• Reply Rachel July 21, 2015 at 2:06 pm

Some great finds! Wandering around Chapters Indigo is something I really miss about Canada. Their stationary never fails to disappoint!

The Runaway Journal

• Reply Christine July 29, 2015 at 5:07 pm

Agreed! Could have bought all of their stationery items! So awesome! xox

• Reply Tricia McKenley July 21, 2015 at 8:54 pm

My hubby picked up a new notebook on clearance there yesterday for journalling. I love all of there stuff & totally love browsing that store. They had those cute letter mugs on for $5 too. I

• Reply Christine July 29, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Awe! What a sweetheart! I also let my hubby know that anything he wants to buy me from there, besides books, is totally fine with me! lol! xox

• Reply Dannyelle @www.lifeisaparty.ca July 21, 2015 at 9:14 pm

And now I want to go to Chapters 😉

• Reply LiNdsay July 21, 2015 at 9:18 pm

I couldn’t agree more, it’s the small, simple things in life that bring such joy. 😉

• Reply Jaclyn July 21, 2015 at 9:32 pm

Aw I LOVE the little decor pieces that I find at Target and I’m so sorry that you have to miss out on that! Chapters Indigo looks like they’re takin’ care of ya! 😉 I love those little ceramic baskets; I’ve found a few at other stores, too!

• Reply Christine July 29, 2015 at 5:09 pm

• Reply Brooke Knipp July 21, 2015 at 11:41 pm

I’ve never heard of Chapters Indigo! Looks like my kind of place. So sad and strange that Target couldn’t make it work in Canada. Glad you still have a fun place to wander and gaze at pretty little things 🙂 🙂

• Reply Christine July 29, 2015 at 5:09 pm

• Reply Brittany July 22, 2015 at 12:33 am

Target is my store! I’d be lost without it! What a steal! They look delicious.

• Reply Christine July 29, 2015 at 5:09 pm

Oh many of us feel lost without it. It was a sad season as they were clearing out…can’t wait to go visit again in the US and get my fill! xox