It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a recipe so I thought I would pick back up with a family favorite! Truthfully, this isn’t my own recipe. It’s from the 8 Week Challenge, which I talked about here. While I will admit to completely falling off the bandwagon the last few months (that’s a whole other blog post), I still often make this dish as it’s one of our all time favorite chicken recipes! And it’s one of those that is just SO good as it is, there’s no reason to alter it AT ALL!
So before I dive right into this recipe, I need to pause and talk for a minute about Classico Bruschetta. I have talked about it once before in this Breakfast Burrito (which was also another 8 Week Challenge recipe). This stuff is SO good. Like off the charts good. Like I could just eat it right out of the jar kind of good! It’s so versatile…you can literally use it in just about anything: dips, eggs, warm salads, chicken/steak topper, in pasta…you name it! If you haven’t tried it yet…GO. RUN! Get it!!! You will thank me, guaranteed!
If you are looking for an easy, super delicious and healthy baked chicken dish, then look no further! This one’s for you!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups Classico Bruschetta sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Butterfly chicken (cutting the chicken lengthwise to create a pocket - do not cut all the way through)
- Mix feta, oil and spices in a small bowl
- Stuff chicken with feta mixture and fold chicken back over
- Line baking dish with non-stick foil
- Place stuffed chicken in baking dish and pour bruschetta sauce over top
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked
Love & Blessings,